Skip to content
- Find the good in every day, in every situation, and in every person.
- Never discriminate when it comes to love, and smiles. Smile a lot.
- It is okay to be dumb once in a while.
- It is okay to not know everything.
- It is okay to not have everything figured out.
- It is okay to cry
once in a while a lot, with or even without reasons. Don’t be so hard on yourself.
- You are allowed to work like a machine. You are also allowed to have a break and be a couch potato all
day week long.
- You are allowed to overuse “I love you”s.
- You are allowed to be clingy and needy once in a while. Allow yourself to be loved.
- Allow yourself to feel loved.
- People will always talk, and will always have something to talk about. Let them talk. Ignore.
- Take life at your own speed, at your own pace. Run your own race. Do not compare.
- Any day is a good day to make a (new) start.
- You are allowed to have a writer’s block. You are also allowed to not feel like writing. Those do not make you any less of a writer.
- You are also allowed to pick watching TV over reading a book. That does not make you any less of a reader.
- One bad performance does not make you a bad singer.
- After a performance, do not fixate too much on a mistake (or mistakes). Chances are nobody might even notice.
- No matter how hard life gets, life will always throw emergency kits in times and places that you least expect it. Always be open to hope.
- Life throws the best surprises. (But also sometimes, the worst.)
- “The good outweighs the bad even on your worst day.”
- No dream is ever a low dream.
- When your best friend tells you that you are a drama queen, she usually has a point.
- Life is nothing, nothing but good.